Atlantis Peanuts Snoopy and Woodstock Bird Bath Ice Hockey Game for Ages 10 & Up Made in The USA
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Calculated at Checkout
- How long is the model when complete:
- The ice surface measures 9.5 inches wide
- What age is recommended:
- Ages 10 and up
- What paints do I need:
- No painting or glue needed
- How many parts are included:
- 23 parts with 4 pucks
Easy to assemble and molded in 3 colors with sticker Sheet. Originally made by Mattel and Monogram in the 1970's. Comes with 4 hockey pucks for sure hit play. Includes game rules and detailed instructions. Ice surface width 9.50 inches by 8 inches high.
PLEASE NOTE METAL SPRING IS IN THE BAG WITH THE REST OF THE PARTS.
- SNOOPY & WOODSTOCK ICE HOCKEY GAME: This interactive game allows you to play ice hockey with Snoopy or Woodstock in his birdbath. Snoopy is trying to score a goal, while Woodstock is trying to keep the puck out of his net!
- GIFTABLE: This is the perfect gift for the sports fan who also loves the classic duo of Snoopy and Woodstock! It’s a great game to keep the kids entertained! For ages 10 and up.
- SNAP & PLAY: The birdbath easily snaps together and is easy to assemble - no glue or painting. This makes for a quick setup so you can have more fun playing the game instead of putting the game together.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: The Ice Hockey Game is officially licensed by Peanuts and is 100% authentic.
- GAME RULES & INSTRUCTIONS: Included with the birdbath are the game rules and instructions on how to correctly assemble and play the game!
© 2020 Peanuts Worldwide, LLC
Check out the review on the IPMS website!
Atlantis Snoopy Ice Hockey Game & Model Kit - Full Build - Peanuts Mattel Model Kit Reproduction
Hit the rink, Snoopy! Woodstock's in goal. Snoopy's lining up ...
Snoopy and Woodstock Ice Hockey Peanuts Scale Model Game Kit Build Review Vintage Retro
a must buy
Thanks for bringing back these old kits . I missed out getting this one as a kid nice to have a second chance
Great retro kit. Easy and fun.
This just like beaning a kid again I love it
Takes me back to when I was little, when my father built this kit for me. I love it!!