F-100C Super Sabre 1/70 scale MADE IN THE USA
- Usually Ships in 24hrs.
- Calculated at Checkout
- How long is the model when complete:
- Measures 8.5 inches long with a wingspan of 6.5 inches
- What age is recommended:
- Ages 14 and up
- What paints do I need:
- We recommend Black, Khaki, Flesh, Silver, Red, White
- Does it come with paint and glue:
- Paint and glue are sold separately
- How many parts are included:
- 37 parts
This is a relatively simple model. I would expect it to be a great choice for a beginner or somebody getting back into model building. The detailing is quite good, and the various lines are sharp and crisp. It is molded in a slightly translucent silver/gray plastic (I have seen this with other models) and there is some flash, but nothing that can't be cured with a sharp blade and a sanding stick. In my case I airbrushed the fuselage with "aluminum" model paint and it looks great. Most of the parts fit perfectly, but a couple had small gaps. Somebody who wanted to make a "perfect" F-100 could spend some time sorting all that out. Personally, I think the finished airplane looks A-OK. I thank Atlantis for bringing this very cool kit out. It was very enjoyable working on it.